A couple of months ago I had the pleasure of chatting with Sabrina Braham on her podcast, Women’s Leadership Success.
Here are a few highlights from our conversation:
- How to stop being afraid or hesitant to show your talents
- Discover your know-hows
- Learn the importance of the right questions
- Find out when the best time is for a new beginning
- What to do if you are afraid of making a mistake?
- What do Mister Rogers and Ruth Bader Ginsburg (RBG) have in common?
- How does reflective time help your career?
- How does the Achievers Guide uncover your limiting beliefs
- Why waiting is the wrong move
You can listen to it now or download to listen later when you are in your car or waiting for your next appointment.
Click HERE to download the MP3 – enjoy!
Until next Tuesday,